1998-01-26 - RE: Latest Clinton dodge?

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@pathfinder.com>
To: “Roger J Jones” <cyber@ibpinc.com>
Message Hash: 10ad6a3ed82750eca2c7fe96232470d8135db6aab3cd48d2f886af24bb4be3b0
Message ID: <v0300780eb0f2c1fb86bb@[168.161.105.216]>
Reply To: <v03007809b0f2af59255b@[168.161.105.216]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-01-26 22:57:48 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 06:57:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@pathfinder.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 06:57:48 +0800
To: "Roger J Jones" <cyber@ibpinc.com>
Subject: RE: Latest Clinton dodge?

Not as far as I'm aware. Though today Clinton's attys asked the judge to
speed up the trial to get it over with ASAP.

I'm sure this will be leaked as necessary. Jones and Starr attorneys rank
up there with the White House when it comes to planned leaks.

-Declan

At 15:45 -0600 1/26/98, Roger J Jones wrote:
>Thanks for the info - while I am at it - has anyone ever disclosed the
>"distinguishing characteristic" that Paula Jones claims will prove its Bubba
>Bill?

Thread