1998-02-16 - bugged?

Header Data

From: Ken Williams <jkwilli2@unity.ncsu.edu>
To: hh-chat@gateway-1.secureservers.net
Message Hash: 4e31d159b41c562ea32d52f7c2f67a1c6074a9a60f2923408f62270953e7f97a
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.96.980216061644.7638A-100000@c00953-100lez.eos.ncsu.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:21:07 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Ken Williams <jkwilli2@unity.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:21:07 -0800 (PST)
To: hh-chat@gateway-1.secureservers.net
Subject: bugged?

anybody have any ideas here?  this is a personal email forwarded to me
from a friend who *might* have cause to believe he is bugged.  this is
coming from a .au domain, btw.

thanx,

TATTOOMAN

http://152.7.11.38/~tattooman