1998-02-17 - Re: [HH-CHAT] bugged?

Header Data

From: Damacus -HHChat <hharc@damacus.dyn.ml.org>
To: hh-chat@gateway-1.secureservers.net
Message Hash: d8f1f2b485d65f2bce7c14e0bb8c0b1fbfd1c02f69dc0b85c12dca7ea8e6326c
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980217143825.747A-100000@damacus.dyn.ml.org>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.96.980216061644.7638A-100000@c00953-100lez.eos.ncsu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1998-02-17 20:40:16 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:40:16 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Damacus -HHChat <hharc@damacus.dyn.ml.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:40:16 -0800 (PST)
To: hh-chat@gateway-1.secureservers.net
Subject: Re: [HH-CHAT] bugged?

I don't know if there has been any ideas sent in reply to this yet, but it
is possible that this user has an X2 modem (it makes a beep before the
completion of a handshake to detect an X2 serving modem) or possibly a
K56flex (although I've nbever connected using one befire).

Adios,

-D

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Ken Williams wrote:

> anybody have any ideas here?  this is a personal email forwarded to me
> from a friend who *might* have cause to believe he is bugged.  this is
> coming from a .au domain, btw.
>
> thanx,
>
> TATTOOMAN
>
> http://152.7.11.38/~tattooman