1998-02-04 - FW: SEC Rule Announcement

Header Data

From: “Trei, Peter” <ptrei@securitydynamics.com>
To: “‘declan@well.com>
Message Hash: fdd1ce865be2cb7785b0002ba5e46e49f1695dc0f41f7144dda925f6189fb2bd
Message ID: <6B5344C210C7D011835C0000F8012766010035B3@exna01.securitydynamics.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 06:21:50 +0800

Raw message

From: "Trei, Peter" <ptrei@securitydynamics.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 06:21:50 +0800
To: "'declan@well.com>
Subject: FW: SEC Rule Announcement

[sorry if you get this twice - pt]

I have not been able to confirm the claim in this letter - the EMA
does not seem to have a web site. Note that it refers to
employers monitoring employee's HOME computers.

Peter Trei

Thread