1998-03-21 - Re: Fucking Sheeple / Re: Does Spamming Really Exist?

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Ian Briggs <ian@deepwell.com>
Message Hash: fc34b53a9651df145a1d909063eab2503d8d7b8c179854afaecf406ddf201931
Message ID: <35136B20.F6@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <3512E780.5FBD@dev.null>
UTC Datetime: 1998-03-21 05:29:21 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:29:21 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:29:21 -0800 (PST)
To: Ian Briggs <ian@deepwell.com>
Subject: Re: Fucking Sheeple / Re: Does Spamming Really Exist?

Ian Briggs wrote:
> Sweaping generality, yes those of us that want everything we don't agree
> with put
> under penalty of death.
> No, wait.  Lets change that, we put those that don't agree with us on work
> projects for the 4th Reich.

Right on, Ian!
I'm tired of these anonymous cowards, hiding behind a fake address
such as dev.null, putting down those of us who recognize the need
of petitioning our government to put an end to using the InterNet
for purposes which are against the wishes of the majority.

> 1.  Its theft of services because its using my bandwidth to "harrass" my
> customers.

Exactly. I have been complaining to my ISP about their forwarding posts
from the CypherPunks list that I disagree with. Despite my complaints,
they allow this harrassment to continue.

> 2.  It may destroy my mail server.

Right on! If the anonymous cowards can make points that seem to lack
any sort of logic and sense, then they cannot whine when you do so,
as well.

> 3.  It may detrimentally effect the quality of my business.

Say, Ian...this is beginning to sound like 'whining'...

> 4.  It destroys other ISP mail server.

Although grammatically incorrect and seemingly nonsensical, I am
confident that you are trying to make a valid point.

> So back to your normal ranting, as I doubt anyone doesn't have an
> entrenched opinion concerning this.

Exactly. There are no anti-spammers in foxholes.

> Im not the happiest person to be inviting the U.S. Goverment into this
> media, im pretty opposed to the U.S. Goverment in general and specific terms.

As long as they only pass legislation infringing on the rights of
those who are not in agreement with you and I, then our position
could only be seen as hypocritical by those who disagree with us.

> You want to know who we currently call for situations like this?
> FBI, executive order gave them all venue over crimes on the Internet via an
> executive order.
>
> So guess what, the U.S. goverments already here.

And we can't fight City Hall, eh?

> I just don't want Joe Smoooze Dick the Marketing stud starting up his
> garage business selling e-mail lists for $99, cause he can.

This is every bit as despicable as people who sign up as an ISP
provider on the InterNet and then deny others the use of the shared
resources of the Net, because they can.
Some of these evil people interfere with the propogation of Holocaust
propoganda, instead of interfering with anti-Holocaust propoganda, as
is proper to those who oppose censorship.

> by the way, putting @dev.null in your return address
> thats pretty tricky, I bet you have a business card
> that says 31337.  I bet they teach that in all canadian
> schools.  Elite 101.

Those fucking FrostBacks think that they can crawl across the
49th virtual parallel and insult the memory of Dave Null, Defender
of the Void, with impunity. As soon as I look that word up, I'm
going to give them a piece of my mind. (This is a generous offer,
seeing as how I don't have much left).

~~~~
Toto <toto@dave.null>
~~~~