1998-07-28 - and the number of the beast is….

Header Data

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
To: “S. M. Halloran” <mitch@duzen.com.tr>
Message Hash: 9a85393abb3d07aa04ff4e2ba134266f295c5846bde5c43253d675a7b31d7f7d
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.980728212440.858D-100000@hun.org>
Reply To: <199807281629.TAA25772@ankara.192.168.3.5>
UTC Datetime: 1998-07-28 21:42:13 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:42:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: "S. M. Halloran" <mitch@duzen.com.tr>
Subject: and the number of the beast is....

see: http://cgi.pathfinder.com/netly/0,2326,201980727-14191,00.html

Paul may be a kook to some, but he has the courage to stand against
the forces who wish to take all our liberties --or should I say, those
few we have been permitted to keep.

Is it only a coincidence that the Social Security Admistration published
the new requirements for the national ID in Section 666 of the code?

   "...and I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat
on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." [RV 6-8]

   "and he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a markin  their right hand, or in their foreheads; [Rv13-16]
   "and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the
name of the beast, or the number of his name; [Rv13-17]
   "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of
the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six Hundred
threescore and six" [Rv13-18]

    OK, Mitch, it says it all in Revelation --and it is happening. See
    the article on defending yourself from Federal conspiracy charges
    which was posted to the list a few minutes ago by anonymous.

    I always define conspiracy as three guys getting drunk at a bar
    while discussing the idea of robbing the bank across the street.
    one passes out and the other two go across the street and attempt
    to rob the bank; all three are tried and convicted: two for robbing
    the bank; and three for conspiracy to rob the bank.

    so, be careful who you associate with; in Turkey you just might get
    rolled over....

	attila out...   one more time.

Thread