1998-09-13 - Re: Clinton–Why I am Chortling

Header Data

From: “Lynne L. Harrison” <lharrison@dueprocess.com>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 8726ee26621467d6a112c72511a851bb2c3986bcdbd1de0d17e807aade406c23
Message ID: <3.0.5.32.19980914032054.007d3b40@pop.mhv.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 02:20:04 +0800

Raw message

From: "Lynne L. Harrison" <lharrison@dueprocess.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 02:20:04 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Clinton--Why I am Chortling

> On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, Tim May wrote:
>
> There's also the idea popular in some gender feminist circles that the
> imbalance of power in manager-employee relationships makes it impossible
> for genuine consent to be given. Can there be any greater power imbalance
> than the president of the United States and an intern? Where are the
> feminist cries of outrage?

Could be because, at least from what I read in the report and from other
sources, Monica came onto Clinton.  One could make the argument that the
imbalance of power was the other way around ;)

On another note, instead of the report, it may be extremely more
interesting to read:
http://www.reagan.com/HotTopics.main/document-9.1.1998.1.html

I can't vouch for the veracity of all of those listed.  Of those
individuals, however, with whom I am familiar by way of the media, it is
accurate - and eerie, to say the least.

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.         |  "If we are all here,
Poughkeepsie, New York          |   then we are not
mailto:lharrison@dueprocess.com |   all there."
http://www.dueprocess.com       |      - old Zen saying

DISCLAIMER:  I am not your attorney; you are not my client.
             Accordingly, the above is *NOT* legal advice.

Thread