1998-09-10 - Happy Fourth of July ( was : Re: Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism (fwd))

Header Data

From: Michael Motyka <mmotyka@lsil.com>
To: Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer <cypherpunks@einstein.ssz.com>
Message Hash: a097d03717ad31d515f88ba5bbefdb9a62e38ee9f05c885ec64614fdd09525fc
Message ID: <35F83878.62D5@lsil.com>
Reply To: <v0311070eb21dc3620425@[206.189.103.244]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-10 07:36:16 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:36:16 +0800

Raw message

From: Michael Motyka <mmotyka@lsil.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:36:16 +0800
To: Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer <cypherpunks@einstein.ssz.com>
Subject: Happy Fourth of July ( was : Re: Citizenship silliness.  Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism (fwd))

Happy Fourth of July! and how did this thread start?

Petro wrote:

>         I'd also suggest using a water extinguisher, the kind you can
> refill/recharge yourself. There are some out there, the big silver kind
> where you can unscrew the top and fill with your liquid of choice, then
> presurize with  a tire pump. As an aside, one _could_ fill these with a
> combination of gasoline and a gelling agent to make a short range flame
> thrower, not that that would be a smart or safe thing to do (really, there
> wouldn't be much to keep the flame from wandering back up inside the
> cylinder, and haveing it explode in your hands would make it very hard to
> type...).

Actually these things are usually inverted so that the liquid is fed out
from the bottom so the hose probably won't act like a fuse. At least
until the liquid runs out and there is a combustible pathway into the
container. If you try this one could you get someone to videotape it
from a safe distance? It would make a great AVI for an 'anarchists on
the web' site.

At least mention nitrogen or helium.
But COMPRESSED_AIR + GASOLINE?
Are you one nut short of a matched pair?
Gasoline scares the hell out of me. It should you.
You don't live anywhere near me do you?
You should try baking bread instead.
Don't you think this conversation should be continued on some AOL forum?

egads,
Mike

Thread