1998-09-09 - Re: Carl Johnson Warrant and Complaint

Header Data

From: Eric Cordian <emc@wire.insync.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: d9809c63d123fe06c6c2ab7b597dca201920715e6a4c8c31a2fb1c16ba48e665
Message ID: <199809090140.UAA29195@wire.insync.net>
Reply To: <199809082346.TAA31245@camel8.mindspring.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-09 01:47:38 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:47:38 +0800

Raw message

From: Eric Cordian <emc@wire.insync.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:47:38 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Carl Johnson Warrant and Complaint

> Thanks to anonymous we offer the arrest warrant and
> complaint against Carl Edward Johnson:

I conclude:

A. There actually exist federal investigators who have nothing
   better to do with their lives than read the complete writings
   of the Performance Artists Sometimes Known as "Toto," and
   engage in endless mental masturbation over the hidden messages
   they imagine to be contained therein.

B. When writing parody on the subject of AP, it is best not to
   employ the names of actual federal slackers, lest the clueless
   investigators actually believe them to be targeted in some fashion.

The part where he explains digital cash and how he clicked on the AP
Web Form almost rises to the AOL level of stupidity.  I'm amazed Arjen
Lenstra isn't in the slammer for the "DigiCrime" parody, given the
"knowlege and experience" of Mr. Investigator here.

--
Sponsor the DES Analytic Crack Project
http://www.cyberspace.org/~enoch/crakfaq.html

Thread