1998-11-19 - Re: SIGH… NOT!! THC tainted oranges

Header Data

From: Steve Schear <schear@lvcm.com>
To: “Albert P. Franco, II” <apf2@apf2.com>
Message Hash: 31e89e16ffcb141740364feaa98579f55d95fc3ec5fa04c8159733a0f1ba0b74
Message ID: <v04003a02b27a2f9a0161@[24.1.50.17]>
Reply To: <199811132049.OAA05427@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-19 21:08:27 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 05:08:27 +0800

Raw message

From: Steve Schear <schear@lvcm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 05:08:27 +0800
To: "Albert P. Franco, II" <apf2@apf2.com>
Subject: Re: SIGH... NOT!! THC tainted oranges

>Nobody that has been on this list very long could have been duped...We all
>know that some group of MIB types would have swooped down on the guy, and
>he would have been just another heart attack statistic...

I raised a similar thread last year. I caused quite a bit of comment. Since
then I've discussed the possibility of employing a common yeast or other
organism to allow individuals to create their own home pharmacies with
friends and acquintances in this sector. Their opinions vary but all
assured me that desktop genetic engineering and production capabilities are
likely no more than 10 years away and that fed measures to prevent this
will likely be singularly ineffective.

Thread