1998-11-20 - Re: SIGH… NOT!! THC tainted oranges

Header Data

From: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: drg@pgh.org (Dr.G)
Message Hash: c069fdb44ec26e171dbe637f86d09ea9360a31528bcf6c127ae8dccc5988a07f
Message ID: <199811201619.KAA17451@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.96.981120105716.5048B-100000@www5.localweb.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-20 17:16:05 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 01:16:05 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 01:16:05 +0800
To: drg@pgh.org (Dr.G)
Subject: Re: SIGH... NOT!! THC tainted oranges

Dr.G wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>
> > Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:51:58 -0600 (CST)
> > From: "Igor Chudov @ home" <ichudov@Algebra.Com>
> > To: Steve Schear <schear@lvcm.com>
> > Cc: apf2@apf2.com, cypherpunks@cyberpass.net, drg@pgh.org
> > Subject: Re: SIGH... NOT!! THC tainted oranges
> >
> > I would certainly appreciate pot yeast.
> >

> I would certainly appreciate some pot.

Well, I never smoked pot because I do not like the idea of smoking
anything and inhaling all this tar, soot, etc. I saw my friends having
real fun with pot and thought that pot bread or something like that
would be great.

Perhaps I sound very ignorant...

ignoramus

> > Yeast generally is a very tasty thing, and pot yeast will be truly yummy.
> >
> > You could cook pot bread, pancakes, etc.
> >
> > igor
> >

> You use pot for medicine too, and the local supply
> in nil.  I may have to drive to the big Apple.

> > > I raised a similar thread last year. I caused quite a bit of comment. Since
> > > then I've discussed the possibility of employing a common yeast or other
> > > organism to allow individuals to create their own home pharmacies with
> > > friends and acquintances in this sector. Their opinions vary but all
> > > assured me that desktop genetic engineering and production capabilities are
> > > likely no more than 10 years away and that fed measures to prevent this
> > > will likely be singularly ineffective.
> > >

> A cannabis garden is a pharmacy in an organic platform.
>
> -DrG
>

> > 	- Igor.

	- Igor.

Thread