1993-06-02 - Work the work!

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2945b05dd7a06a16a190d17a8571e5c7f6e50499c725d694b633241d5c70b98e
Message ID: <64VH5B1w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Jun 93 19:10:34 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 93 19:10:34 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Work the work!

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
fergp@sytex.com             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.

Thread