1993-10-26 - Re: a desperate plea

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9d62f6c00067682b3889c686f7241378cb1b62c7811262b2635308f7515cad1b
Message ID: <9310261614.AA16510@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 10:35:42 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 10:35:42 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: a desperate plea

Ray faovrs us with

>J. Michael Diehl writes:
>> According to rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu:
>> >   I'm coming to kill your family tommorow with a rusty razor.
>>
>> This is a bit tasteless, don't you think.  Come on, grow up.
>
>   That was sort of an inside joke directed at Perry. (it's the motd
>of the Extropian's mail server) However, if it sapped any of LD's bodily
>fluids, I'm happy. I'd have to be, since I'm an evil, treasonous
>Benedict Arnold of cypherpunks who should be hung by the neck or deported
>off the net.

No, in point of fact, you're a poorly adjusted infant who finds it amusing
to stand at a safe distance and clog up the net with threats which he
surely would never dare to make face-to-face.

Ray, before you recommend psychological evaluation for others, it might be
worth considering looking into some for yourself.  You might also want to
give Jacoby and Meyers a call and ask them for a quick rundown on the
prevailing assault statutes.

Please take your cowardly bravado to private email.  You're about as
impressive as a third-grader sticking out his tongue at the playground
bully from behind the safety of his mother's skirt, a situation with which
I can't help but feel you have some personal familiarity.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread