1993-10-27 - Re: a desperate plea

Header Data

From: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu
To: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Message Hash: bc8be07711729a45ecbcd980e80f274dcb9146c3cc21a612f9afba7366554162
Message ID: <9310270312.AA08185@kropotkin.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Reply To: <9310261614.AA16510@internal.apple.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-27 03:17:49 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 20:17:49 PDT

Raw message

From: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 20:17:49 PDT
To: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Subject: Re: a desperate plea

Lefty, resident net judge, rants:
> No, in point of fact, you're a poorly adjusted infant who finds it amusing
> to stand at a safe distance and clog up the net with threats which he
> surely would never dare to make face-to-face.

  Lefty, go stuff yourself. You have all the credibility of Blackwell.
The only time you ever post a message is to ad hominem someone else. You've
been doing this for 2+ years on the Extropians list -- lurking 99% of the
time and only posting when you have a snide comment.  (just look
at your last message against wondered)

  If you can't recognize the difference between a silly comment and a real
murder threat, it's time for you to have a medical check up. You nicely
illustrate my point anyway. I would never make a murder threat face-to-face
particulary because I have no intention of physically damaging anyone. It is
this fact alone which Detweiler, and you need to realize.

  Threats made over the net are vapor.

Buddha

-- Ray Cromwell        |    Engineering is the implementation of science;    --
-- EE/Math Student     |       politics is the implementation of faith.      --
-- rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu  |                         - Zetetic Commentaries      --

Thread