1994-02-23 - Re: Disinformation (or the Truth?) About Clipper

Header Data

From: Mats Bergstrom <matsb@sos.sll.se>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c163378da277e95bc3f99792f5b60b497c87b50abd49fb2f850fdc51ef9af354
Message ID: <Pine.3.85.9402231621.A11314-0100000@cor.sos.sll.se>
Reply To: <199402222138.NAA14229@mail.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-23 16:10:15 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 23 Feb 94 08:10:15 PST

Raw message

From: Mats Bergstrom <matsb@sos.sll.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 94 08:10:15 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Disinformation (or the Truth?) About Clipper

On Tue, 22 Feb 1994, Timothy C. May wrote:

> By the way, I've seen little discussion here of the fact that the
> Germans, French, and NATO nations in general seem to be signing on for
> some version of the Clipper system. I can provided details if there's
> interest.

Please do! Anything about Sweden? I saw some message a few days back
mentioning that .uk and .se allegedly had applied for Country Family
Keys. My first thaught was that this belonged to the disinformation
campaign... There has been zero public information about that here.

//Mats

Thread