1994-07-01 - Re: PC Expo summary!!

Header Data

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
To: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
Message Hash: 0d7d4becca0435f288e1d9c40ea780b334ca6d7bd7275c6c9bf3139f6668742e
Message ID: <9407010136.AA03743@prism.poly.edu>
Reply To: <gate.mJeRoc1w165w@dxm.ernet.in>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-01 01:51:15 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 18:51:15 PDT

Raw message

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 18:51:15 PDT
To: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
Subject: Re: PC Expo summary!!

> rarachel@photon.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian):
> >                   FEB 17  CYPHERPUNKS TRANSCRIPT
> >     Copyright (C) 1994, cypherpunks@toad.com  All Rights Reserved.
>                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I wonder how the courts will interpret that ;)

This will certainly put a nice toad up the NSA's ass.   Anyone reading this
will see that the cypherpunks are a bunch of folk that stick together as a
single entity whose purpose right now is to kill clipper.  (Right and if they
do, have I got a great bridge to sell them!)

Seriously though, I don't want this transcript to be butchered and quoted
from in some assinine magazine and have it pointed to as the reason we need
clipper.  At least with a copyright on its ass, it gets a bit harder to play
games.

> Pats on the back to you for going ahead with the distribution of disks.
> It would be a good idea to put up the contents of the disk at some FTP site,
> maybe soda.

Will certainly do that. :-)  As a disk image.  But as I said, I have to fix
that bug first.  Also, look forward to seeing a few articles from your
column. :-)  Thanx for letting me use'em.

Thread