1995-01-04 - Re: Siegel and Lewis

Header Data

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: cb1b73e485aac9eaec8c6fb1a9a117a779186aa1d1b50f618cd7082195475653
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501040854.A3895-0100000@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
Reply To: <Pine.SV4.3.91.950103221946.23162A-100000@xcalibur>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-04 14:09:12 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Jan 95 06:09:12 PST

Raw message

From: Nesta Stubbs <nesta@nesta.pr.mcs.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 95 06:09:12 PST
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Siegel and Lewis

On Tue, 3 Jan 1995, Jonathan Cooper wrote:

> >    Martha Siegel is just fucked up enough that she will probably push
> > for legislation regulating the nets. Congress is just fucked up that
> > they might pass it.
>
>    And if they do I will make it a definate point to do all I can to
> emigrate to the UK, the Netherlands, or somewhere else.
>
>    This country is increasingly becoming a police state, and I've got too
> many years of life left to just passively deal with it.

uhm Jon, it seems that emigrating would be passively dealing with it,
kinda contradicting your statement that you re too young to just
passively deal with it.

i want to know everything          http://www.mcs.com/~nesta/home.html
i want to be everywhere                     Nesta's Home Page
i want to fuck everyone in the world               &
i want to do something that matters         /-/ a s t e zine

Thread