1995-07-19 - Re: Free The World Web Server project.. :)

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
To: monty.harder@famend.com (MONTY HARDER)
Message Hash: 4e679a9a2038e5cea04436ff5101d4d1fb664ca35ae558bf47587a4c600ef253
Message ID: <9507191128.AA18103@snark.imsi.com>
Reply To: <8AD747E.00030001AC.uuout@famend.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-19 11:28:21 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 19 Jul 95 04:28:21 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 95 04:28:21 PDT
To: monty.harder@famend.com (MONTY HARDER)
Subject: Re: Free The World Web Server project.. :)

MONTY HARDER writes:
> PE> would be discerned by a staffer in moments. Crap like this is called
>
>   They should know, because they send form letters to constituents all
> the time, only they don't bother to vary it a bit.

Misdirection. This has nothing to do with my point. The staffers will
STILL toss your stuff.

> PE> "astroturf" by staffers, to distinguish it from "grass roots" efforts.
>
>   Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

In other words, you are choosing to ignore me. Regardless of whether
you are paying attentoion, however, you will still not be able to
alter the facts of life in Washington.

> .. If one of our DC members can set up an
> Imail-FAX gateway, we can publicize some nifty Iddresses for folx to

Perhaps people who can be bothered to spell out "folks" properly also
are willing to write letters that will be paid attention to. As you
seem to prefer to ignore the fact that you will be ignored, why are
you willing to spend effort setting up an "Imail[sic]-FAX gateway"?

.pm

Thread