1995-09-15 - Re: DD, pedaphiles, and Terrorists, oh my

Header Data

From: hallam@w3.org
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 14b276f91af188b0c94acad9a93421db2153401a8d4d3fb22f8679506c504ec3
Message ID: <9509150321.AA28976@zorch.w3.org>
Reply To: <199509150006.UAA17827@book.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-15 03:22:10 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 20:22:10 PDT

Raw message

From: hallam@w3.org
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 20:22:10 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: DD, pedaphiles, and Terrorists, oh my

>ANYBODY on this list seen some real kiddy porn on the net? I am talking
>intercourse, etc., not scans of six year olds from the Sears catalog, or
>naked boys building sandcastles on the beach.

Yes, I was specificaly refering to hard core images depicting intercourse with
minors, including very young children. This was injected into the USEnet over a
period of about 3 months from a number of sites. I do not know if the persons
arrested today are the alledged source.

	Phill

Thread