1995-09-16 - Bad sig from Cypherpunk auto-signer Re: DD, pedaphiles, and Terrorists, oh my

Header Data

From: Bryce Wilcox <wilcoxb@nagina.cs.colorado.edu>
To: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Message Hash: 2c03317f2375f9e75a20cc3ffe64dade9743ef9170a36173b41cc6bf42ab8872
Message ID: <199509160452.WAA27949@nagina.cs.colorado.edu>
Reply To: <199509150006.UAA17827@book.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-16 04:52:18 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Sep 95 21:52:18 PDT

Raw message

From: Bryce Wilcox <wilcoxb@nagina.cs.colorado.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 95 21:52:18 PDT
To: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Subject: Bad sig from Cypherpunk auto-signer Re: DD, pedaphiles, and Terrorists, oh my

signatures follow:

                                    +
      public key on keyservers      /.      island Life in a chaos sea
      or via finger 0x617c6db9      /           bryce.wilcox@colorado.edu
                                    ---*

Thread