1995-10-24 - Re: Anonymity: A Modest Proposal

Header Data

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: edc9b1ddbdfb9b0cf4d0f8c6a422b8e8ef17a62653ffe4a2f526451148e9598f
Message ID: <199510240020.RAA24876@infinity.c2.org>
Reply To: <199510232235.SAA26441@opine.cs.umass.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-24 00:25:54 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 17:25:54 PDT

Raw message

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 17:25:54 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Anonymity: A Modest Proposal

	With the release of digicash I hope that we can soon make this
stuff for-pay and much of the spam problem will be fixed. (Not all of
it, of course.)
	(I am rather hesitatnt to setup an account with Mark Twain
though.. $2,500 min balance and not FDIC insured?)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734

Thread