1995-12-16 - Re: .PWL spin

Header Data

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
To: “Rev. Ben” <samman-ben@CS.YALE.EDU>
Message Hash: 4b1e68ef7270b85a55d9208db4ce6c3f70d548b5c7f79aea2e57018e9e75c1b6
Message ID: <Pine.ULT.3.91.951215142347.14138O@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
Reply To: <Pine.A32.3.91.951215144310.3576A-100000@FROG.ZOO2.CS.YALE.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-16 08:13:14 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 16:13:14 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 16:13:14 +0800
To: "Rev. Ben" <samman-ben@CS.YALE.EDU>