1996-01-28 - Re: “German service cuts Net access” (to Santa Cruz)

Header Data

From: m5@dev.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
To: olmur@dwarf.bb.bawue.de (Olmur)
Message Hash: 4aa36f259d794b24a378a13d50b905f435abc276dc1083c02d2a76287593baa4
Message ID: <9601282202.AA04860@alpha>
Reply To: <2.2.32.19960128115634.00977b14@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-28 22:38:50 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 06:38:50 +0800

Raw message

From: m5@dev.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 06:38:50 +0800
To: olmur@dwarf.bb.bawue.de (Olmur)
Subject: Re: "German service cuts Net access" (to Santa Cruz)

olmur@dwarf.bb.bawue.de writes:
 > It's illegal in Germany to publish material denying the holocaust.  In
 > the same moment this guy sent his book XXX per snail-mail from Canada
 > to Germany he commited a crime here in Germany.

Hi.  President M5 of Psychonia here.  I'm afraid we've recently
enacted legislation in the tiny nation of Psychonia that makes it
illegal to parenthesize question marks in electronic mail messages,
because such acts are a direct offense to some of the members of
primitive hill tribes who live in remote portions of our land.

I issue this warning not to set foot in Psychonia or any of the
countries with whom we share extradition treaties, or you will be
arrested and brought here for trial, conviction, and punishment.

Mike M Nally * Tivoli Systems * Austin TX   * I want more, I want more,
       m5@tivoli.com * m101@io.com          * I want more, I want more ...

Thread