1996-02-20 - Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Header Data

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
To: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Message Hash: 4727d8f9142934bd1c25a8f234000f608c6aadb2f331b2a7640bc4620cf60a3b
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9602200232.A25104-0100000@dal1820.computek.net>
Reply To: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960219194257.5326J@citrine.cyberstation.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-20 08:46:48 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 16:46:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 16:46:48 +0800
To: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Subject: Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, IPG Sales wrote:

> Perry
>
> Yes you are quite right - time will tell and it is you that is wrong - as
> time will prove - it will be my pleasure to have you eventually choke on
> your castigating words - to castigate be sure that you are right, and in
> this case, you are wrong as time will tell - wait and see -!!!!!!

As much as I dislike Perry's strutting on CP, I dislike even more folks
who dream up some hair-brained scheme, then claim it's the greatest thing
since sliced bread, without so much as anything approaching peer review,
and are obviously out to make a quick buck when they take the company
public.  I hate to say it in public, but Perry's 100% correct.

Especially ones who end their rants with multiple exclamation marks.  The
more exclamation marks I see, the faster the message gets thrown in the
trash.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring

Thread