1996-04-25 - Re: Rabbi Hier Testimony

Header Data

From: “Declan B. McCullagh” <declan+@CMU.EDU>
To: llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Message Hash: 8cfe5ea62acc577cf3a2a5726658c138f3680b73c59383f19a770522f41e3707
Message ID: <olThP1C00YUv9WTGAs@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.GUL.3.93.960424160212.19618N-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-25 01:37:11 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 18:37:11 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Declan B. McCullagh" <declan+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 18:37:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: Rabbi Hier Testimony

I was waiting for Rich to whine about my message criticizing the Simon
Wiesenthal Center. He was good enough to oblige, being the FUCKING
STATIST that he is:

> The majority of what you said in that message was misleading at best, but
> I haven't said anything because that's off topic, and who listens to a
> FUCKING STATIST anyway. I know you don't have time to correct any
> acknowledged errors on you web pages, so why should I waste my time
> pointing them out?

Funny, that. The links I provided were primarily to reports from the
ACLU, CDT, wire dispatches, and firsthand reports by respected
journalists.

They must be part of the FUCKING STATIST conspiracy to oppress the poor,
beleaguered -- and sadly misunderstood -- free speech advocates at the
Simon Wiesenthal Center!

> So yes, Morris Dees is a fool, and so are you.

A stinging blow! I can hardly wait for the next.

-Declan

Thread