1996-07-20 - Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Header Data

From: JonWienk@ix.netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a8a0e5540fe3dd5e8e82a00c6b8c42155b905f47279757cf29ccda1dab643efd
Message ID: <199607202002.NAA17000@dfw-ix1.ix.netcom.com>
Reply To: <v03007605ae1623952449@[192.187.162.15]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-20 22:27:17 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 06:27:17 +0800

Raw message

From: JonWienk@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 06:27:17 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) wrote:
>I suggest wiring an anti-tank mine to your door every night. If
>ninjas break in, everyone goes to hell. No need to wake up and be
>alert in sleep -- all will be done automatically. So before that
>ninja raid you will sleep better.

A claymore mine would be much better.  It would send the "ninjas" to hell,
without necessarily forcing you to join them.

On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, David Sternlight <david@sternlight.com> wrote:
[Snip]
>Probably something to do with flushing dope down the toilet, or destroying
>evidence. Perhaps it's too much to expect them to disconnect the sewer line
>and hit your interior with a water hose and an electricity cut-off before
>raiding it.

If tests are available that can detect trace amounts of drugs in your urine 30
days after snorting cocaine, they ought to be able to detect traces of drugs in
the toilet bowl/sewer pipe 5 minutes after you flush...

The whole "war on drugs" has been an excuse for abrogating our Constitutional
rights.  Much of the impetus for banning "assault weapons" and "Saturday night
specials" is a by-product of media hype of crimes committed by drug dealers and
gangs.  Drug crime has been used as an excuse to involve the military in law
enforcement, (That's how the FBI got the tanks involved at Waco!) and it has
been the primary factor in the incrased popularity of SWAT raids.
Jonathan Wienke

"1935 will go down in history! For the first time a civilized nation has full
gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the
world will follow our lead in the future!"
--Adolf Hitler

"46.  The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale,
transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms. ...Consider the
following statement:  I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist
confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S. government."
--The 29 Palms Combat Arms Survey
http://www.ksfo560.com/Personalities/Palms.htm

1935 Germany = 1996 U.S.?

Key fingerprint =  30 F9 85 7F D2 75 4B C6  BC 79 87 3D 99 21 50 CB

P.S. Chesnokov = Chudov = Vulis = Sternlight = Detweiler

Thread