1996-08-27 - A REALLY Interesting Bet

Header Data

From: nobody@zifi.genetics.utah.edu (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e8d41bc9a21ca51fa3375d868c140ac8ac6d0f982e749a8255658fdb1dd6809d
Message ID: <199608272002.OAA27298@zifi.genetics.utah.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 06:42:11 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@zifi.genetics.utah.edu (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 06:42:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: A _REALLY_ Interesting Bet

Betting on football is one thing, but some of us would be very
interested in the odds on US presidential election outcomes as
November approaches. This kind of betting is illegal here, and
I haven't looked lately for a "Ladbroke's" type site, but it is
interesting because the betting odds from across the Atlantic
more closely match eventual election results than the annoying
calls from Gallup & Roper during suppertime. I have posted here,
anonymously, on this topic before, but some of you are aware of
who I am. I'll thank you to keep that a secret. ;}

Thread