1996-09-12 - Re: Guns Don’t Kill People, IP Does

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: Stephan Schmidt <schmidt@pin.de>
Message Hash: 7e28cd03a1cc189a2ca5fb44772db95577e0569c530e09c0e5d57a18f00e97fa
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.93.960911223159.591A-100000@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.94.960910084804.8332D-100000@blau.pin.de>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-12 06:34:59 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:34:59 +0800

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:34:59 +0800
To: Stephan Schmidt <schmidt@pin.de>
Subject: Re: Guns Don't Kill People, IP Does

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Stephan Schmidt wrote:

> > > One thought : How many of you would support terrorist
> > > web server (say Oklahoma, TWA, Iran, Lybia, RAF, IRA, ...) ?
> > > -stephan
> > Consdering how none of the above incidents are connected in any way
> > to the internet, what do you mean?  And what if there were bomb making
> Sorry for my bad English, perhaps I got misunderstood.
> Would you run a WWW site where the (say there where some)
> terrorist who shot down (a wild assumtion too) the TWA plane
> claiming it was right and all people should fight 'evil
> America'. Because of your web site there are other bomb
> attacks in the US (or somewhere else, the country is not that
> important) (although it's of course impossible to proove that
> this bombings are 'inspired' by your web site).
> Would you support the freedom of speech in this way ?

     If they paid me to host the site, yes. If I agreed with their reasons
or goals, I might even give them a discount.

Petro, Christopher C.
petro@suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow@smoke.suba.com

Thread