1996-11-30 - Re: IPG Algorith Broken!

Header Data

From: wichita@cyberstation.net
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 87c1625dd3afc961ba48038b16b61b0389581ff969dbbb2923eca1e7b8828778
Message ID: <Pine.BSI.3.95.961130013052.19278A-100000@citrine.cyberstation.net>
Reply To: <FL8yXD37w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-30 07:40:56 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 23:40:56 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: wichita@cyberstation.net
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 23:40:56 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: IPG Algorith Broken!

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk writes:
>

> > >      The algorythm cannot be considered secure until it has been
> > > peer-reviewed. They refuse to release the algorythm for review, simply sayi
> > > that "you can't break the code" therefore "it is secure".
> >
> > This isn`t strictly true. Don Wood (spit) has actually released the
> > algorithm details for review.
>
> What did poor Don Wood do to deserve the (spit) after his name? Is he a liar
> and a content-based plug-puller, like John Gilmore (spit)? Is he an ignorant
> pseudo-cryptoid like Paul "Brute Force Attack on One-Time Pad" Bradley (spit)?

Amen, and that is only a small part of the gobbldegook that  Bradley and
his claque  have turkey squatted on you. As I have said before,
    PBradleyinfo = PBradleyinfo log_base_infinity PBradleyinfo

Thanks Dr. Vulis and DT and others for yur kindness.

With Kindest regards,

Don Wood

Thread