1997-01-14 - Re: another idea?

Header Data

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bdc7bcbae62df82f358a1b88c8baab9696b1c5f2d5f7542a5f0695f66af15647
Message ID: <853262592.523172.0@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:00:12 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:00:12 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: another idea?

> > How about, we have
> > cypherpunks-raw: unmoderated 110% SPAM
> > cypherpunks: moderated by Sandy and other moderator.
>
> That was the original proposal.
> Now that the 'discussion' has come around full circle, can we
> stop talking about it and DO it?

Am I to presume that we will be putting something in the "welcome to
cypherpunks" message people get when they join to tell them how to
subscribe to the uncensored list? - or are we going to have
yet more censorship on this list which is rapidly degenerating
into a playground of illuminati and elite censors???

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1