1997-07-25 - Re: Yet another self-labeling system (do you remember -L18?)

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: James Love <love@cptech.org>
Message Hash: 0b205c4091e98f09101e6205d3787d1fdd15a7cb02ade04f694a3b6b57fb86ce
Message ID: <Pine.GSO.3.95.970725104808.22013B-100000@well.com>
Reply To: <33D8E731.8A663470@cptech.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-25 17:52:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:52:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: James Love <love@cptech.org>
Subject: Re: Yet another self-labeling system (do you remember -L18?)

Jamie, as you know, we disagree on your approach to self-labeling.

For the purposes of argument, let us say that we can agree that some,
extreme, sites are unsuitable for children. But the problems arise not on
the extremes, but in the great grey center.

Where do you draw the line? Therein lies the rub.

-Declan

Thread