1997-07-19 - Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

Header Data

From: Mac Norton <mnorton@cavern.uark.edu>
To: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
Message Hash: 2e9039e2571c095d1cd9dd92afe7bc07afa23ff1048ed7b0015dc3a3d3fdf995
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.96.970718185007.2373C-100000@cavern.uark.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.GSO.3.96.970718155454.22939J-100000@linda.teleport.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-19 00:20:04 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 08:20:04 +0800

Raw message

From: Mac Norton <mnorton@cavern.uark.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 08:20:04 +0800
To: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

anyone know what the lowest he can get is, under the sentencing
guidelines, now that we know the max?
MacN

Thread