1997-07-19 - Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

Header Data

From: “Peter D. Junger” <junger@upaya.multiverse.com>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Message Hash: 52caa51e3ad13dc4eaa94bd29ecf8a8d65e2cfea5dec9992fc3111af19931a92
Message ID: <199707191852.OAA12914@upaya.multiverse.com>
Reply To: <3.0.2.32.19970719110545.00a63370@ctrl-alt-del.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-19 18:57:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 02:57:21 +0800

Raw message

From: "Peter D. Junger" <junger@upaya.multiverse.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 02:57:21 +0800
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Subject: Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

I do not know if the copy I received of this information was sent
directly to me or if I got it through the Cypherpunks list.  Was there
one copy that was sent directly to the list?  I have received lots of
copies after the first one that I know were forwarded.

I think that we should recognize that---if the message is not a
forgery---it comes from some people who are a long ways away from the
extremes of either intelligence or stupidity.  So I wonder:  would we
be quite so bothered if it had been labeled ``Press Release''?

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger@samsara.law.cwru.edu    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu

Thread