1997-07-22 - Re: Fight-each-other

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cf5971c927b50f6244d732f4ba81a6f6d3caf8b295837f8104e4d7ca33d35422
Message ID: <P0y90D1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <v03102806aff9deb72da2@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-22 15:38:33 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 23:38:33 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 23:38:33 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Fight-each-other

Tim May <tcmay@got.net> writes:
(reasonable stuff)
> ** PICS/RSACi Voluntary Self-Rating (Text Form) ** :
>
> Suitable for Children: yes  Age Rating: 5 years and up.
> Suitable for Christians: No Suitable for Moslems: No  Hindus: Yes
> Pacifists: No  Government Officials: No  Nihilists: Yes  Anarchists: Yes
> Vegetarians: Yes  Vegans: No  Homosexuals: No  Atheists: Yes
> Caucasoids: Yes  Negroids: No  Mongoloids: Yes
> Bipolar Disorder: No  MPD: Yes and No  Attention Deficit Disorder:Huh?
>
> --Contains discussions of sexuality, rebellion, anarchy, chaos,torture,
> regicide, presicide, suicide, aptical foddering.
> --Contains references hurtful to persons of poundage and people of
> color.Sensitive persons are advised to skip this article.
>
> **SUMMARY**
> Estimated number of readers qualified to read this: 1
> Composite Age Rating: 45 years

This is hilarious.

It also gives me an idea for a project, if anyone wants one:

Put out your own .RAT file with shit like "advocates censorship" or
"opposes use of crypto".  Put out PICS ratings against the material
on the net using this .RAT file.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM