1997-09-15 - Re: unSAFE won’t pass?

Header Data

From: Will Rodger <rodger@worldnet.att.net>
To: jsmith58@hotmail.com>
Message Hash: 310787b4888590fe135d3670b6627fcb89f549992bd69b04a1a91eca28c91f59
Message ID: <3.0.3.32.19970915112850.0384fa08@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Reply To: <19970915030641.1770.qmail@hotmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-15 15:42:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 23:42:28 +0800

Raw message

From: Will Rodger <rodger@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 23:42:28 +0800
To: jsmith58@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: unSAFE won't pass?

Will Rodger	                                 Dont' want it printed?
Cyberjournalist                                    Don't let it happen.
Optimist                                        Alles vergangliche ist
Skeptic                                              nur ein Gleichnis.

Thread