1997-11-04 - Re: Jodi Hoffman: Homophobe!!!!!!!!

Header Data

From: “Colin A. Reed” <aleph@cco.caltech.edu>
To: “Ross Wright” <jlhoffm@ibm.net>
Message Hash: ba254b7990a28a684e78d976d9c67b855ff90e261ee003c7fc453ef111a79f17
Message ID: <3.0.3.32.19971103230305.00c574c0@pop-server.caltech.edu>
Reply To: <199711040256.SAA25016@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-04 07:12:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 15:12:51 +0800

Raw message

From: "Colin A. Reed" <aleph@cco.caltech.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 15:12:51 +0800
To: "Ross Wright" <jlhoffm@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Jodi Hoffman:  Homophobe!!!!!!!!

Oops, I meant unreasoning below.  Very different meaning.

At 10:07 PM 11/3/97 -0800, Colin A. Reed wrote:
>I found the part about aids more obscene.  Most new cases are among
>promiscuous heterosexuals.  Of course if you are truly abstinent or
>monogamous you don't have to worry, as all blood (in the US at least) is
>now heavily tested and has been ever since HIV was found.  Looks like Mrs.
>Hoffman should take a sex ed class so that she will be able to tell her
>children the truth instead of made up fantasies.  Unreasonable fear is very
>harmful to anyone's mental health, especially children.
>At 06:59 PM 11/3/97 -0700, Ross Wright wrote:
>>
>>http://199.227.69.135/ramp/aletter.html
>>
>>You might wish to add that most "homosexual" suicides are probably
>>normal kids who have been seduced into an abnormal lifestyle
>>encouraged by our schools and culture; or at the very least, they
>>were probably suffering under the weight of excessive sexual
>>harassment, in the form of our current crop of pathological
>>sex-education programs.

>>Ross Wright
>>King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
>>http://ross.adnetsol.com
>>Voice: (408) 259-2795
>>

>                             -Colin

                             -Colin