1997-11-04 - Re: Jodi Hoffman: Homophobe!!!!!!!!

Header Data

From: “Colin A. Reed” <aleph@cco.caltech.edu>
To: “Ross Wright” <jlhoffm@ibm.net>
Message Hash: bb03c190e5e2fe90325e1efe0d2632b6983706a10b042c2d534bb5c29344163e
Message ID: <3.0.3.32.19971103220718.00c60100@pop-server.caltech.edu>
Reply To: <199711040256.SAA25016@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-04 06:18:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 14:18:51 +0800

Raw message

From: "Colin A. Reed" <aleph@cco.caltech.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 14:18:51 +0800
To: "Ross Wright" <jlhoffm@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Jodi Hoffman:  Homophobe!!!!!!!!

I found the part about aids more obscene.  Most new cases are among
promiscuous heterosexuals.  Of course if you are truly abstinent or
monogamous you don't have to worry, as all blood (in the US at least) is
now heavily tested and has been ever since HIV was found.  Looks like Mrs.
Hoffman should take a sex ed class so that she will be able to tell her
children the truth instead of made up fantasies.  Unreasonable fear is very
harmful to anyone's mental health, especially children.
At 06:59 PM 11/3/97 -0700, Ross Wright wrote:

>http://199.227.69.135/ramp/aletter.html
>
>You might wish to add that most "homosexual" suicides are probably
>normal kids who have been seduced into an abnormal lifestyle
>encouraged by our schools and culture; or at the very least, they
>were probably suffering under the weight of excessive sexual
>harassment, in the form of our current crop of pathological
>sex-education programs.

>Ross Wright
>King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
>http://ross.adnetsol.com
>Voice: (408) 259-2795

                             -Colin

Thread