1997-12-22 - Re: Hate speech and censorship

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 7e3f13955a1673039b26b8e61c9d279a401fe0311ff983e3f2521411809828ff
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.971222144241.3012A-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <a3H4He53w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-22 15:53:24 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:53:24 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:53:24 +0800
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Hate speech and censorship

> Sameer is also notorious for making legal threats against those who question
> the security of the crypto software he peddles. The fact that he dispatches
> his shysters to make threats, instead of even trying to answer our concerns
> with facts, shows how much he himself believes in his products.

Yes, those on the list a few months ago (around the time the list moved
from cocksucker John Gilmores toad.com to the distributed list format)
will remember censorous arab Sameer Parekh for sending abusive mail
threatening legal action to those who criticised the security of his
companies "stronghold" firewall, which I among others suspect to contain
govt. backdoors, uneducated and foolish arabs such as Parekh should stick
to what they do best: running kebab shops and/or selling cheap fake rolex
watches to tourists.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org