1997-12-22 - Re: Hate speech and censorship

Header Data

From: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Message Hash: d48971d41b2d4f318bf449047b7419adaa279bf7f13f729e57310d7c1beb9f22
Message ID: <199712221855.MAA13705@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <ysL5He9w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-22 19:04:20 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 03:04:20 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 03:04:20 +0800
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Subject: Re: Hate speech and censorship

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk> writes:
> > Yes, those on the list a few months ago (around the time the list moved
> > from cocksucker John Gilmores toad.com to the distributed list format)
> > will remember censorous arab Sameer Parekh for sending abusive mail
> > threatening legal action to those who criticised the security of his
> > companies "stronghold" firewall, which I among others suspect to contain
> > govt. backdoors, uneducated and foolish arabs such as Parekh should stick
> > to what they do best: running kebab shops and/or selling cheap fake rolex
> > watches to tourists.
>
> Sameer parekh sounds like he lives by the Arab proverb: "Women for sons,
> boys for pleasure, but a camel for sheer extasy".

I guess I am missing something, but what is so good about camels?

	- Igor.

Thread