1998-09-21 - Re: Clinton’s fake apologies (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jim Burnes <jvb@ssds.com>
To: Michael Motyka <mmotyka@lsil.com>
Message Hash: 34c0d2ba6758ab40d33d157e4a806ff83ae6253dc41b4270f066ff9442119d1a
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980921221300.793A-100000@jb3.fastrans.net>
Reply To: <360683E5.26C6@lsil.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-21 14:55:08 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:55:08 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Burnes <jvb@ssds.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:55:08 +0800
To: Michael Motyka <mmotyka@lsil.com>
Subject: Re: Clinton's fake apologies (fwd)

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Michael Motyka wrote:

> Reeza! wrote:
> > In case you hadn't noticed, the investigation of him, vis-a-vis the rules
> > established by other demicans, his supposed compatriates, is still ongoing.
> >
> > Methinks this is just the tip of the iceberg, a bone for the populace to
> > chew on so that when the rest of the story breaks, we (the dog) won't
> > notice the prime rib and sirloin.
> >
> Completely illogical. Give me one good reason not to lead with your best
> punch? I suspect Starr's work is voluminous but weak on all other counts
> so he led with what would create the most publicity. I've said that I'm
> no great fan of Clinton's but this entire investigation is blatantly
> partisan and has brought the political process in this country about as
> low as it is possible to bring it.

Actually he was directed to present evidence of impeachable offenses
as soon as he found them.  Well he thinks he has found some and I
might concurr on a few.

Blatantly partisan impeachment hearings?  Say it aint so, Joe!

If you think the political process has never been lower then you
need to recheck the history of the last several years.  How about
Democrats and Republicans joining hand in hand to cheer on
the baby burning BATF in Waco?  Is your religion ATF approved?

How about murdering innocent mothers while they are holding
their babies in their arms?  A scene worthy of Hollywood
depictions of WWII era Nazi's.  Sure, Weaver got his money,
but was anyone punished?  Will the money bring back his
family?

These cowards in Congress didn't have the balls to punish these
murderers then and they certainly don't seem to have changed
their tune.

When someone else had the cajones to try one of these bastards
on the soft charge of manslaughter the feds showed their true
colors and usurped jurisdiction and found them innocent under
color of law...

I seem to remember something about that by Tom Jefferson in the
Declaration of Independence:

"...For quatering large bodies of troops among us:
    For protecting them, by a mock trial, from punishment for
    any murders which they should commit on the inhabitants of
    these States"

That pretty much clinches it.  Yes, the political process
has been lower.  Unpunished baby burners, free roaming mother
murderers.  All performed by the Hostage Rescue Team with loving
grace.

Love is Hate.

Peace is War.

I love Big Brother.