1998-09-19 - Re: Clinton’s fake apologies (fwd)

Header Data

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
To: Reeza! <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: aad959313fceb16a8f472af415345b6a9bf1f1b10356e57afacaa999751775fa
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.980920085802.683G-100000@hun.org>
Reply To: <3.0.5.32.19980920152605.0086ba30@205.83.192.13>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-19 20:14:42 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 04:14:42 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 04:14:42 +0800
To: Reeza! <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Clinton's fake apologies (fwd)

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, Reeza! wrote:

   [snip bunch of a good ream applied where required --]

>In case you hadn't noticed, the investigation of him, vis-a-vis the rules
>established by other demicans, his supposed compatriates, is still ongoing.
>
>Methinks this is just the tip of the iceberg, a bone for the populace to
>chew on so that when the rest of the story breaks, we (the dog) won't
>notice the prime rib and sirloin.

    we all know that -- the question is whether or not the Klintons have
    left enough witnesses alive to prove it!  who's next on their hit
    parade?

>I congratulate you for your defense of a person who demonstrably has broken
>his marriage vows, his oath of public office, and purjured himself while
>under an additional oath in a court of law.
>
>You, too, are a few neurons short of a functional synapse.

    perfect! slap! slap! let's do it again!

>I suggest you discuss it with the maker. The best way is large caliber
>bullet at sufficient velocity to penetrate and exit the cranial cavity.

    cant do this one more than once unless it's Vince Foster.

>God speed, you fucking idiot.

    yup, praise the Lord, and pass the ammo; we'll even help a few you
    fellows out [the door].

>Reeza!

    gave me a good laugh --thanx, Reeza!

    ooo-rah!

>	The world was on fire,,, but no one could save me but you...
>		Strange what desire ,,will make foolish people do.....
>			(to the back beat)
>				This world is only gonna break your heart....
>					==C.I.==

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.

Thread