1994-03-24 - Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

Header Data

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
To: “Terrence M. Begley” <tbegley@bluejay.creighton.edu>
Message Hash: 9fc1f63ae259cd4f9f83bdabecfd30283a5f7dc65f1bb890eae8910d5e83569f
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9403241355.A24323-0100000@crl.crl.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.87.9403241543.A10557-0100000@bluejay.creighton.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-24 22:02:07 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 14:02:07 PST

Raw message

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 14:02:07 PST
To: "Terrence M. Begley" <tbegley@bluejay.creighton.edu>
Subject: Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

C'punks,

On Thu, 24 Mar 1994, Terrence M. Begley wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Mar 1994, Colin Orion Chandler wrote:
>
> > Just to make sure you all know, good 'ol rush can be contacted at:
> > 70277.2502@compuserve.com
>
> 	But Rush does not read mail from Internet users - at least he has
> stated that on his show before. . .

I think you have this wrong.  What I believe he has said is that he has
blocked some specific newsgroup or mail list.  It was something like:

			alt.rush.somethingorother

He blocked it because it wasn't personal e-mail, just the postings of some
anti-Limbaugh listeners who bitched about each show after it aired.

 S a n d y

Thread