1995-01-12 - Re: Storm Signals

Header Data

From: Censored Girls Anonymous <carolb@barton.spring.com>
To: Jim McCoy <mccoy@io.com>
Message Hash: 646c01c6e2472ce29d28672a7da70af2a9cac2ed6d88f372a81c6e732e8cc3b2
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501112307.D1990-0100000@barton.spring.com>
Reply To: <199501110911.DAA05932@pentagon.io.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-12 05:08:43 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Jan 95 21:08:43 PST

Raw message

From: Censored Girls Anonymous <carolb@barton.spring.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 95 21:08:43 PST
To: Jim McCoy <mccoy@io.com>
Subject: Re: Storm Signals

A paratrooper girl named Christina, had just finished paratrooper
school at  Ft. Bragg. She was headed to Mpls, right around Hallowween.
Then we didn't hear from her for almost a month. Then came the Panama,
troop action, over the Haitian refugees. She didn't get picked, so they
let her come to Mpls, finally. If something goes quiet, you can be sure
something's up. I'd start betting on a Cuban thing first, as Castro
isn't getting any younger. The  U.S. needs the insurgent people in
Cuba rather than having them over here. That's my "guess".

Registered<BETSI>BEllcore Trusted Software Integrity system programmer
Carol Anne Braddock   "Give me your Tired, your Poor, your old PC's..."
The TS NET                                  REVOKED PGP KEY NO.0C91594D
carolb@spring.com                                       carolann@mm.com
COMING SOON TO AN INTERNET NEWSGROUP NEAR YOU...............CENSORED.COM

Thread