1995-02-09 - Re: skronk

Header Data

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b2500fdb6774d57bd6ef4cfd510b1291e254becd0f1256915c29571055d5b82c
Message ID: <199502090422.UAA24509@largo.remailer.net>
Reply To: <9502081309.ZM28575@warp.mcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-09 04:23:40 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 20:23:40 PST

Raw message

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 20:23:40 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: skronk

   From: "Kipp E.B. Hickman" <kipp@warp.mcom.com>

   Yes, there will be. We haven't formalized it yet, but we have been
   getting enough interest to warrant it. Understand that this is not
   the main thrust of our business (selling source code), so it will
   certainly take some time to put it all together.

Pardon me if I point out that when you write a new facility and want
people to be compatible with it, there needs to be source code
available for distribution.  Perhaps this is merely a lapse in
corporate self-awareness and fundamental lack of planning.  I could be
wrong.

Eric

Thread