1996-02-22 - Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Header Data

From: “Richard Martin” <rmartin@aw.sgi.com>
To: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Message Hash: b80dab6728d38fb2777c8fe0c690d32863297078b28876ef2dd6b236fd1b99e2
Message ID: <9602211759.ZM15248@glacius.alias.com>
Reply To: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960221151319.3814I-100000@citrine.cyberstation.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-22 12:03:14 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 20:03:14 +0800

Raw message

From: "Richard Martin" <rmartin@aw.sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 20:03:14 +0800
To: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Subject: Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

--
Richard Martin
Alias|Wavefront - Toronto Office [Co-op Software Developer, Games Team]

Thread