1997-10-10 - Cole Harbor Students Not Wearing Any Panties! / Re: “Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet or crypto”

Header Data

From: Cynthia Brown <cynthb@bone_dis.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 41801f7f1fceae0da134ce6352bdeac40cb17810f8c4d7d42b14b89531da2e01
Message ID: <343E4B61.6FE8@bone_dis.com>
Reply To: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.971001154053.7185A-100000@mrburns.iosphere.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-10 15:55:55 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 23:55:55 +0800

Raw message

From: Cynthia Brown <cynthb@bone_dis.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 23:55:55 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cole Harbor Students Not Wearing Any Panties! / Re: "Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet or crypto"

Cynthia Brown wrote:
> Canada may be regulated to death according to most libertarians, but I for
> one like it that way.  I can walk alone and unarmed at night in Ottawa,
> Toronto, etc. without fearing for my life.  Can a female resident of
> Washington or New York say the same?

> Our schools do not have metal detectors
> at the entrances because they are not needed.

Boy, do I feel like an idiot.
Since I wrote the above, the Province of Nova Scotia shut down Cole
Harbor school for a week to install surveillance cameras, and now
they have armed policemen patrolling the highways.

Although the body-searches have shown that the students are not
carrying weapons, it turns out they are also not wearing any panties.
{This doesn't come as news to *some* of us. <nod-nod> <wink-wink>}

Cynthia, unredundant bleeding-nose liberal
{Please join me in posting at midnight tonight, in the first annual
 FemniPunk 'Take Back The CypherPunks List' electronic march to
 Bienfait, Saskatchewan where we will byte Human Gus-Peter.}
                   Cynthia H. Brown, P.Ing.
E-mail:     cynthb@iosphere.net  | PrettyGoodPenis Key:  See Bone Page
Home Page:  http://www.iosphere.net/~cynthb/
Punk mail will be impaled in the order in which it is repreived.

        Calvin Klein for rent; enquire within.

Thread