1997-10-01 - Show me an example of Dictators using Gun Control / Re: “Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet or crypto”

Header Data

From: Small Cajones Remailer <scr@dev.null>
To: Alex Le Heux <alexlh@yourchoice.nl>
Message Hash: 9664a0af2f2249ffe077e4f8996a3109d1a39d4bf663f8345f35cf15fe7a1449
Message ID: <3432B7D8.516F@dev.null>
Reply To: <Mutt.19971001191622.alexlh@sarah.yc>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-01 21:35:11 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 05:35:11 +0800

Raw message

From: Small Cajones Remailer <scr@dev.null>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 05:35:11 +0800
To: Alex Le Heux <alexlh@yourchoice.nl>
Subject: Show me an example of Dictators using Gun Control / Re: "Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet or crypto"

Alex Le Heux wrote:
> In article <34302d8d.8163438@newshost.cyberramp.net> you wrote:
> : Banning guns because criminals might use them equates to banning
> : encryption because criminals might use it.  And if you really believe
> : that both should be banned, then perhaps you should be banned from
> : using oxygen, because criminals breath it too.

> You people just don't get it do you? A gun has one purpose: To kill. Just like
> any other tool, a gun, if it is available _will_ be used at some point.

  A remailer has one purpose: To spam. Just like any other tool,
a remailer, if it is available *_*will*_* be used at some point.

> So making sure there are lots of guns around only serves to make a lot of
> people very dead. This is a Bad Thing.

  Making sure there are lots of remailers around only serves to make
a lot of people very spammed. This is a **_**Bad Thing**_**.

> Gun control laws are not the issue. It's a matter of mentality. In Europe,
> where we have rather strict gun control laws, and have had them for a long
> time a decent human being will not even think of shooting someone else.

  That's right. Since Hitler instituted gun control in Europe, the
decent
human beings in Europe gas people en masse.

> In the
> US, where guns are tradition and part of the American way, many people would
> not think twice before shooting someone. The result of this is that the
> number of people getting killed by guns is enourmous, be they criminals,
> little kids, old grannies, or presidents.

  In Europe, where ovens are a tradition, and part of the European way,
many people would not think twice before gassing someone. The result of
this is that the number of people getting killed by ovens is enourmous,
be they little Jews, old Jews, or Jew lovers.

> Wake up and smell the coffee, dude. If you have lots of guns around, you're
> gonna end up with lots of people getting shot.

  Not many Europeans complained when the American gun-loving people came
to visit and a lot of Nazis got shot.
  Wake up and smell the burning Jews, dude.

> /// I dabble in techno-house and sometimes,
> /// I do that badass hip-hop thang...
> /// But the F U N K gets me every time!

 /// I dabble in techno-arms and sometimes,
 /// I do that badass boom-bang thang...
 /// And I get the F U C K every time!

Axel Le Hoir

Thread