1997-11-05 - Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a ‘Dumb Cunt’ and told to ‘Go Fuck Yourself’ at all costs, by TruthMonger

Header Data

From: hayden@phoenix.net
To: fight-censorship@vorlon.mit.edu
Message Hash: 47dbff4815f2a7cd78871c223602b93ce2bd0ff053fa206375c995d78fd7ad30
Message ID: <345F1DC1.3AC6@phoenix.net>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.95.971103132429.23538B-100000@vorlon.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-05 01:40:58 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:40:58 +0800

Raw message

From: hayden@phoenix.net
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:40:58 +0800
To: fight-censorship@vorlon.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

I want to make a short comment-
First of all,
most of the Christians I know --in fact all-
dont use this kind of profanity that Jodi is using.
So I would not label her a "religous righter"
All this labeling of RRs and fundamentalists has to stop.
I believe in a fairly  literal interpretation of the bible(Lets not get into that) but--
I dont fit in your jar of fundamentalism and Jodi doesnt fit in mine--
Stereotypes of RRs are inaccurate as a whole.

You guys are preaching Free speech and acceptance and equality-
yet you are guilty of the very sins of hate  which you condemn others of.

:-)

BTW-
I found the mockery of Jesus offensive.

I am looking forward to some more posts on cyber stuff.
Before we got off on this tangent I was learning faster from this list about the net
and its possibilities than I could ever teach myself.
Thanks!

Thread