1994-11-30 - Re: We are ALL guests (except Eric)

Header Data

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4abd685adb7b2b9ede06512a63a493f416305928c5182bbbc3a3b12b4fb06108
Message ID: <199411302340.PAA11838@largo.remailer.net>
Reply To: <199411301844.KAA25549@netcom8.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-11-30 22:41:50 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Nov 94 14:41:50 PST

Raw message

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 94 14:41:50 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: We are ALL guests (except Eric)

   From: jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald)

   We cannot
   tell him that it is unfair or unjust to manage the list in
   certain ways.

Oh, you can, but I am Free To Ignore you.

These discussions on the interest of power are fascinating to me.  So
many of them do not take into account my own desires to create a
useful discussion forum, which desires bind me tighter than any law
ever could.  There are some very interesting implications of this _de
facto_ solipsism to achievement of equilibria in games with iterated
dominance.

Eric

Thread