1995-08-01 - OS noise [Was: a hole in PGP]

Header Data

From: Phil Fraering <pgf@tyrell.net>
To: nzook@bga.com
Message Hash: 785463df386f2177e24a3b20d7bcfa24e08dd01b257f9606f9b8399c9f183638
Message ID: <199508011214.AA17761@tyrell.net>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9507312331.E21268-0100000@jake.bga.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-01 12:19:20 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Aug 95 05:19:20 PDT

Raw message

From: Phil Fraering        <pgf@tyrell.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 95 05:19:20 PDT
To: nzook@bga.com
Subject: OS noise  [Was: a hole in PGP]

Nathan, I know about the Amiga's small OS; I have used them on and
off over the years and recently acquired a non-functional one that
I had repaired; it's at the repair shop in Houston, waiting for the
next time I'm able to go to Houston and pick it up.

I really didn't want to start an OS holy war, although personally my
recent experiences with Windows incline me towards joining the Linux
Inquisition.

Our main weapon is fear, fear and suprise! Our _two_ main weapons are
fear, suprise, and an almost fanatical devotion to the principles of
K & R C. OUR THREE main weapons are...

Hmm. Maybe I should come in again...

+----------------+Quote from _Infinite In All Directions_, F.J. Dyson-----+
| Phil Fraering / \"The English Hierarchy, if there be anything unsound in|
| pgf@tyrell.net\ /its constitution, has reason to tremble even at an air |
+----------------+-pump or an electrical machine."---Joseph Priestly------+

Thread